Doctor removes lighter from man's stomach after 20 years

1726View
Apr 16, 2018

   Newsflare
A doctor has removed a lighter from a man's stomach that he accidentally swallowed 20 years ago.The video, captured in Chengdu City in southern China's Sichuan Province on April 12, shows a nine-centimetre-long plastic lighter stuck inside a man's stomach.It took two surgeries to remove the lighter, described by local media as "big and slippery." In the second operation, the lighter was removed successfully in ten minutes. According to local media, the man swallowed the lighter by mistake 20 years ago and had no abnormal symptoms. As a result, he did not go to a hospital until he started to have a stomach ache for a long time as well as bloody stools.


Report